Listen using iTunes
Listen using Winamp
Windows Media Player
Listen using Quicktime
We’re On Some Pretty Special Devices, Too:
Windows Media Guide
Search for us under
How To Load the Stream by Hand
- Try using iTunes on Windows or OSX and press CTRL-U or Command-U and enter this stream address directly: http://station.kryptonradio.com:8000/stream, or look us up under Radio->Eclectic.
- On Linux, use XMMS, Amarok or other stream players and enter http://station.kryptonradio.com:8000/stream as the stream address.
- Want to use it in Second Life, SpotOn3D or OpenSim? Open your “About Land” dialog and enter this in the Sound tab in the “Music URL” field: http://station.kryptonradio.com:8000/stream
- You’ll need to do this for every parcel you own, as each parcel has its own separate setting.
You Can Also Find Us On:
- Radio.Pervil.com (French site).
- Streamfinder.com. Search for ‘krypton radio’.
- Here’s our link on Tuner24.com, or go to the Tuner24.com web site and find us in the Soundtracks genre.
However you choose to listen, Krypton Radio is your best choice for fan-oriented radio. We work hard to make Krypton Radio the best. We hope you enjoy the station.
*Nearly everything you find on the internet that claims to be sci-fi radio is actually just a podcast, not a radio station, or just plays things from one particular niche of fandom, like only Star Trek, only Star Wars, only gaming, or just Lord of the Rings. Only Krypton Radio brings you the entire spectrum, from engaging talk shows to ripping adventure to the great sound track music from movies, games and television as well as the music the fans make themselves.