There are a number of ways you can listen to Krypton Radio. The easiest one is to use the Click Here To Listen Now! link in the banner above.
We’re also the only science fiction radio station in the world with its own Android tuner app! Not that there are that many to start with, but we know this is a first, and none of the others have one.
Don’t have an Android phone? Here are some other ways to tune in:
- Try using iTunes on Windows or OSX and enter this stream address directly: http://listento.kryptonradio.
com:8000, or look us up under Radio->Eclectic.
- On Linux, use XMMS, Amarok or other stream players and enter http://listento.kryptonradio.com:8000 as the stream address.
- Want to use it in Second Life, SpotOn3D or OpenSim? Open your “About Land” dialog and enter this in the Sound tab in the “Music URL” field: http://listento.kryptonradio.com:8000
- You’ll need to do this for every parcel you own, as each parcel has its own separate setting.
- Here’s our direct page link on TuneIn.com or go to the TuneIn web site and search for the keyword ‘krypton’.
- Here’s our direct page link on Radio.Pervil.com (French site).
- Find us on Shoutcast.com. Just search for the keyword ‘krypton’.
- Find us on Global Media TV. Search for ‘krypton radio’.
- Find us on Streamfinder.com. Search for ‘krypton radio’.
- Here’s our direct link on Tuner24.com, or go to the Tuner24.com web site and find us in the Soundtracks genre.
- Using an Android or IOS phone or other mobile device?
- On Android, use the free A Online Radio, Cherry Rplayer, WinAmp or TuneIn apps.
- On iOS, use the free TuneIn app.
However you choose to listen, Krypton Radio is your best choice for fan-oriented radio. We work hard to make Krypton Radio the best. We hope you enjoy the station.