The second issue of the new story arc Avengers Vs. X-Men is officially out, and release parties happened all over the country last Tuesday. Fans were waiting in line before the stores opened to get their hands on a copy of the new book captained by writer Ed Brubaker.. Avengers Vs. X-Men is what Brubaker calls an “event” story arc, and this time he’s not working alone – he has a team of writers and artist working with him.
- SF Author Sheri S. Tepper, Gone at 87
- Time for ‘Class’: A Review
- Has DC Comics Ever Explained Superman’s Powers in Any Way?
- Four Color Bullet: An Obituary for Michael Brown
- Review: Star Wars Rebels ‘The Last Battle’
- Donald Glover Confirmed as Lando Calrissian for 2018 Han Solo Spinoff Film
- On ‘The Event Horizon’: ‘Xenotech’ Series Author Dave Schroeder
- New Tolkien Book Announced for 2017
- Video of the Day: ‘Data & Picard’, by Pogo
- What Could Rockstar’s New ‘Red Dead’ Game Be?
- 1st Look: ‘Logan’ Official Trailer #1
- 1st Look: ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2’ Sneak Peek
- ‘Buckaroo Banzai’ Creators Dispute Rights With MGM
- 10 Best Geek Shows To Binge Watch