Despite the Obama Administration’s 2008 election pledge to crack down on Bush era warrantless spying and wiretapping in the post-911 era, the NSA’s efforts remain unchecked and . If anything, the agency has expended its efforts, creating a massive warehouse of information and a supercomputer outside of Bluffdale, Utah. Expected to be completed in 2013, it will be more than five times the size of the US Capitol.
- On ‘The Event Horizon’: Arisia GOH Ursela Vernon
- Review: Star Wars Rebels “Trials of the Darksaber”
- Team Axanar, CBS/Paramount Settle their Differences
- Obituary: Actor, Musician and Fellow Fan Miguel Ferrer, 61
- Power Rangers Trailer. It’s Morphin’ Time, Again.
- 1st Look: ‘Logan’, Trailer #2
- Video of the Day: Wonder Woman vs Wolverine
- Remembering Bill Finger
- Funko Pop! Releases ‘Star Wars Rebels’ Figures
- Los Angeles is (NOT) Getting a Star Wars Museum!
- Video of the Day: “Han Solo – A Star Wars Story – A Smuggler’s Trade”
- Fortunately, New ‘Lemony Snicket’ Netflix Series Doesn’t Disappoint
- New Species of Endangered Ape Named After Famous Jedi
- Relay for Life in Second Life Passes $3 Million Milestone