Despite the Obama Administration’s 2008 election pledge to crack down on Bush era warrantless spying and wiretapping in the post-911 era, the NSA’s efforts remain unchecked and . If anything, the agency has expended its efforts, creating a massive warehouse of information and a supercomputer outside of Bluffdale, Utah. Expected to be completed in 2013, it will be more than five times the size of the US Capitol.
- Donald Glover Confirmed as Lando Calrissian for 2018 Han Solo Spinoff Film
- On ‘The Event Horizon’: ‘Xenotech’ Series Author Dave Schroeder
- New Tolkien Book Announced for 2017
- Video of the Day: ‘Data & Picard’, by Pogo
- What Could Rockstar’s New ‘Red Dead’ Game Be?
- 1st Look: ‘Logan’ Official Trailer #1
- 1st Look: ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2’ Sneak Peek
- ‘Buckaroo Banzai’ Creators Dispute Rights With MGM
- 10 Best Geek Shows To Binge Watch
- New Dwarf Planet Discovered: 2014 UZ224
- Video of the Day: Lindsey Stirling’s ‘PRISM’
- Lucasfilm Sues Over Fan Club Trademarking “Jedi”, But Other Groups Shouldn’t Fret
- Firestorm Marries Banshee! Robbie Amell & Italia Ricci Tie the Knot
- Review: Star Wars Rebels “Hera’s Heroes”