Despite the Obama Administration’s 2008 election pledge to crack down on Bush era warrantless spying and wiretapping in the post-911 era, the NSA’s efforts remain unchecked and . If anything, the agency has expended its efforts, creating a massive warehouse of information and a supercomputer outside of Bluffdale, Utah. Expected to be completed in 2013, it will be more than five times the size of the US Capitol.
- Heroes of Cosplay: Wizard World New Orleans, Part 2 on
- Day of Remembrance in Fandom: Geek Pride Day on
- Videos Of The Day: ‘Superman Classic’ & ‘Bizarro Classic’ on
- ‘Firefly’ Nominated for Origins’ Best Roleplaying Game of 2015 on
- Epic Crossover Teams Enterprise Crew with Green Lantern Corps on
- What If ‘Man of Steel’ Was In COLOR? on