The American Cancer Society’s 2012 Relay for Life started in earnest last week with an opening rally in four special regions in Linden Lab’s MMO Second Life set aside specifically for the purpose. This year’s theme is “Time For A Cure” and again Second Life residents of all stripes are banding together across the grid in this massive campaign uniting to raise funds to fight cancer.
- Video of the Day: “Han Solo – A Star Wars Story – A Smuggler’s Trade”
- Fortunately, New ‘Lemony Snicket’ Netflix Series Doesn’t Disappoint
- New Species of Endangered Ape Named After Famous Jedi
- Relay for Life in Second Life Passes $3 Million Milestone
- “Dr. Who” Superfan Builds His Own Life-Sized TARDIS
- “Hidden Figures” Reveals Disenfranchisement of Great Minds
- Positronic Cats’ “Mortal Cathedrals” – A Tribute to David Bowie
- Have Thargoids Finally Invaded ‘Elite: Dangerous’?
- Krypton Radio Goes to Arisia!
- Saw Gerrera: ‘Clone Wars’, ‘Rogue One’, ‘Rebels’, and Beyond
- Review: Star Wars Rebels “Ghosts of Geonosis” (Parts 1 and 2)
- On ‘The Event Horizon’: Jackie Kingon, Author of ‘Sherlock Mars’
- 2017: A Look Forward at Superhero TV & Movies
- Video of the Day: Max Headroom and the Art of Noise – ‘Paranoimia’