The American Cancer Society’s 2012 Relay for Life started in earnest last week with an opening rally in four special regions in Linden Lab’s MMO Second Life set aside specifically for the purpose. This year’s theme is “Time For A Cure” and again Second Life residents of all stripes are banding together across the grid in this massive campaign uniting to raise funds to fight cancer.
- Next Destination: Mars!
- Happy Birthday, Jim Henson. We Miss You.
- Monty Python’s Terry Jones Diagnosed with Dementia
- Video of the Day: ‘LIGO Feel That Space’
- Ghost Rider Makes a Fiery Entrance on ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’
- Video of the Day: Star Wars Fan Film ‘Jakku: First Wave’
- 1st Look: ‘Passengers’ Trailer
- Sci-Fi / Fantasy Sweep the 2016 Emmy’s
- Video of the Day: ‘The Sound of Cylons’
- Man The Helm! It’s International Talk Like A Pirate Day!
- Get a Chuckle from ‘Vegan Teenage Zombie Huntress’
- ‘Big Bang Theory’s Mayim Bialik: ‘Hurts to be Different’
- Four-Color Bullet: ‘Scooby Apocalypse’ #5
- ‘Sci-Fi Square’: Forrest J. Ackerman Up for Honor