The American Cancer Society’s 2012 Relay for Life started in earnest last week with an opening rally in four special regions in Linden Lab’s MMO Second Life set aside specifically for the purpose. This year’s theme is “Time For A Cure” and again Second Life residents of all stripes are banding together across the grid in this massive campaign uniting to raise funds to fight cancer.
- 1st Look: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
- Chaotix’s OP-ed: Why were Last Night’s ‘Game Awards’ So Cringeworthy?
- On ‘The Event Horizon’ – Neal Hallford
- You’re Invited to the First Ever Harry Potter Magical Holiday Ball!
- 1st Look: ‘Mass Effect: Andromeda’ Official Gameplay Trailer
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Reveals Three Cast Members
- Video of the Day: ‘Ancient Stones’ Skyrim Cover
- Wallpaper Engine: Is Early Access Software Good?
- 1st Look: ‘Emerald City’ Trailer
- Jane Yolen Named SFWA Damon Knight Grand Master
- SciFiHistory.net Reviews Krypton Radio
- Kickstart This: ‘Outlawed Faith’, A Steampunk Western
- Video of the Day: Bad Lip Reading’s ‘SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)’
- Ron Glass of ‘Firefly’ and Barney Miller Dead at 71