The American Cancer Society’s 2012 Relay for Life started in earnest last week with an opening rally in four special regions in Linden Lab’s MMO Second Life set aside specifically for the purpose. This year’s theme is “Time For A Cure” and again Second Life residents of all stripes are banding together across the grid in this massive campaign uniting to raise funds to fight cancer.
- On ‘The Event Horizon’: Johnny Steverson, Show Runner of ‘HouPop’
- What A Deal!: Humble Capcom Playstation Bundle
- No Man’s Sky: Problems, Patches, and Reactions
- Summer Movie Season 2016: What Happened?
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Brush with Fairyland
- 1st Look: ‘Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders’
- Happy Internaut Day!
- 2016 Hugo Award Winners
- On ‘The Event Horizon’: Sci-Fi Media Photographer Dennys Ilic
- Video of the Day: ‘The Last Bastion’
- “The Flying Bum” Takes Maiden Voyage
- Konami’s ‘Metal Gear:Survive’ Arrives Without Kojima
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Gets the STARZ Treatment
- Fly into ‘Blaze of Glory’ by Sheryl Nantus