The American Cancer Society’s 2012 Relay for Life started in earnest last week with an opening rally in four special regions in Linden Lab’s MMO Second Life set aside specifically for the purpose. This year’s theme is “Time For A Cure” and again Second Life residents of all stripes are banding together across the grid in this massive campaign uniting to raise funds to fight cancer.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- A Sneak Peak: ‘Justice League Dark’
- Remembering Timothy LaHaye
- 1st Look: ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’ SDCC Trailer
- First Look : ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Teaser
- SDCC 2016: ‘Wonder Woman’, ‘Justice League’, ‘Suicide Squad’
- On ‘The Event Horizon’: Violett Beane (Jessie Quick, ‘The Flash’) / Cody Linley (‘Sharknado 4’)
- SDCC 2016: Marvel on Television
- Movie Review: ‘Star Trek: Beyond’!
- 1st Look: Marvel’s Netflix Series Sizzle Reel for SDCC2016
- SDCC 2016 Autograph Schedule
- Harry Potter Midnight Book Party, July 30!
- ‘World of Warcraft’s’ Azeroth: The Journey Begins
- Video of the Day: ‘Fan-O-Rama’
- JJ Abrams: “‘Knights of Ren Backstory’ Would Make Cool Movie”