The American Cancer Society’s 2012 Relay for Life started in earnest last week with an opening rally in four special regions in Linden Lab’s MMO Second Life set aside specifically for the purpose. This year’s theme is “Time For A Cure” and again Second Life residents of all stripes are banding together across the grid in this massive campaign uniting to raise funds to fight cancer.
Support Krypton Radio on Patreon!
- New Details on ‘Justice League’ Movie
- Movie Review: ‘Independence Day: Resurgence’
- Game Designer Neal Hallford on ‘The Event Horizon’
- June 24 is International Fairy Day
- Meet Boston Dynamics’ ‘SpotMini’
- CBS / Paramount Declare War on Star Trek Fan Films
- Kickstart This: Incredible Change-Bots
- Video of the Day: ‘GTFO’ by YØLK
- Visit ‘Cobalt City: Los Muertos’ by Nathan Crowder
- Movie Review: ‘Finding Dory’
- 1st Look: ‘Miss Peregrine’ Trailer 2
- 1st Look: ‘Westworld’ HBO Teaser Trailer
- Top 5 Under-the-Radar Anime to Binge On
- ‘Star Trek’ Star Anton Yelchin Dies in Freak Accident