Undeterred by the failure of SOPA and PIPA, media giants have forged an agreement with major U.S. ISPs, Comcast, Cablevision, Verizon, Time Warner Cable and other Internet service providers (ISPs) to police their own networks in an effort to catch digital pirates and stop illegal file-sharing.
- The Droughtlander is Over: ‘Outlander’ Casts Lord John Grey
- Lost Episodes of Dr. Who Being Remade as Animation
- Ben Affleck Teases “Deathstroke” in the DCEU
- Video of the Day: ‘Rogue Binks’
- On ‘The Event Horizon’: Johnny Steverson, Show Runner of ‘HouPop’
- What A Deal!: Humble Capcom Playstation Bundle
- No Man’s Sky: Problems, Patches, and Reactions
- Summer Movie Season 2016: What Happened?
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Brush with Fairyland
- 1st Look: ‘Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders’
- Happy Internaut Day!
- 2016 Hugo Award Winners
- On ‘The Event Horizon’: Sci-Fi Media Photographer Dennys Ilic
- Video of the Day: ‘The Last Bastion’