Undeterred by the failure of SOPA and PIPA, media giants have forged an agreement with major U.S. ISPs, Comcast, Cablevision, Verizon, Time Warner Cable and other Internet service providers (ISPs) to police their own networks in an effort to catch digital pirates and stop illegal file-sharing.
- Walking the Halls of the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D
- Video of the Day: ‘Aurora: Mudd in Your I’
- Video of the Day: SongHammer’s New Single, ‘Legion’
- SF Author Sheri S. Tepper, Gone at 87
- Time for ‘Class’: A Review
- Has DC Comics Ever Explained Superman’s Powers in Any Way?
- Four Color Bullet: An Obituary for Michael Brown
- Review: Star Wars Rebels ‘The Last Battle’
- Donald Glover Confirmed as Lando Calrissian for 2018 Han Solo Spinoff Film
- On ‘The Event Horizon’: ‘Xenotech’ Series Author Dave Schroeder
- New Tolkien Book Announced for 2017
- Video of the Day: ‘Data & Picard’, by Pogo
- What Could Rockstar’s New ‘Red Dead’ Game Be?
- 1st Look: ‘Logan’ Official Trailer #1