Undeterred by the failure of SOPA and PIPA, media giants have forged an agreement with major U.S. ISPs, Comcast, Cablevision, Verizon, Time Warner Cable and other Internet service providers (ISPs) to police their own networks in an effort to catch digital pirates and stop illegal file-sharing.
- Video of the Day: “Han Solo – A Star Wars Story – A Smuggler’s Trade”
- Fortunately, New ‘Lemony Snicket’ Netflix Series Doesn’t Disappoint
- New Species of Endangered Ape Named After Famous Jedi
- Relay for Life in Second Life Passes $3 Million Milestone
- “Dr. Who” Superfan Builds His Own Life-Sized TARDIS
- “Hidden Figures” Reveals Disenfranchisement of Great Minds
- Positronic Cats’ “Mortal Cathedrals” – A Tribute to David Bowie
- Have Thargoids Finally Invaded ‘Elite: Dangerous’?
- Krypton Radio Goes to Arisia!
- Saw Gerrera: ‘Clone Wars’, ‘Rogue One’, ‘Rebels’, and Beyond
- Review: Star Wars Rebels “Ghosts of Geonosis” (Parts 1 and 2)
- On ‘The Event Horizon’: Jackie Kingon, Author of ‘Sherlock Mars’
- 2017: A Look Forward at Superhero TV & Movies
- Video of the Day: Max Headroom and the Art of Noise – ‘Paranoimia’