Undeterred by the failure of SOPA and PIPA, media giants have forged an agreement with major U.S. ISPs, Comcast, Cablevision, Verizon, Time Warner Cable and other Internet service providers (ISPs) to police their own networks in an effort to catch digital pirates and stop illegal file-sharing.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- First Look at Superman on “Supergirl”
- Geoff Johns is Now President of DC Entertainment at Warner Bros.
- R.I.P. Jerry Doyle (July 16, 1956–July 28, 2016)
- John & Bjo Trimble Receive Inkpot Award, SDCC 2016
- Cosplay at SDCC 2016!
- A Sneak Peak: ‘Justice League Dark’
- Remembering Timothy LaHaye
- 1st Look: ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’ SDCC Trailer
- First Look : ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Teaser
- SDCC 2016: ‘Wonder Woman’, ‘Justice League’, ‘Suicide Squad’
- On ‘The Event Horizon’: Violett Beane (Jessie Quick, ‘The Flash’) / Cody Linley (‘Sharknado 4’)
- SDCC 2016: Marvel on Television
- Movie Review: ‘Star Trek: Beyond’!
- 1st Look: Marvel’s Netflix Series Sizzle Reel for SDCC2016