Undeterred by the failure of SOPA and PIPA, media giants have forged an agreement with major U.S. ISPs, Comcast, Cablevision, Verizon, Time Warner Cable and other Internet service providers (ISPs) to police their own networks in an effort to catch digital pirates and stop illegal file-sharing.
- Four-Color Bullet: ‘Superman’ #7
- Next Destination: Mars!
- Happy Birthday, Jim Henson. We Miss You.
- Monty Python’s Terry Jones Diagnosed with Dementia
- Video of the Day: ‘LIGO Feel That Space’
- Ghost Rider Makes a Fiery Entrance on ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’
- Video of the Day: Star Wars Fan Film ‘Jakku: First Wave’
- 1st Look: ‘Passengers’ Trailer
- Sci-Fi / Fantasy Sweep the 2016 Emmy’s
- Video of the Day: ‘The Sound of Cylons’
- Man The Helm! It’s International Talk Like A Pirate Day!
- Get a Chuckle from ‘Vegan Teenage Zombie Huntress’
- ‘Big Bang Theory’s Mayim Bialik: ‘Hurts to be Different’
- Four-Color Bullet: ‘Scooby Apocalypse’ #5