Undeterred by the failure of SOPA and PIPA, media giants have forged an agreement with major U.S. ISPs, Comcast, Cablevision, Verizon, Time Warner Cable and other Internet service providers (ISPs) to police their own networks in an effort to catch digital pirates and stop illegal file-sharing.
Support Krypton Radio on Patreon!
- Game Designer Neal Hallford on ‘The Event Horizon’
- June 24 is International Fairy Day
- Meet Boston Dynamics’ ‘SpotMini’
- CBS / Paramount Declare War on Star Trek Fan Films
- Kickstart This: Incredible Change-Bots
- Video of the Day: ‘GTFO’ by YØLK
- Visit ‘Cobalt City: Los Muertos’ by Nathan Crowder
- Movie Review: ‘Finding Dory’
- 1st Look: ‘Miss Peregrine’ Trailer 2
- 1st Look: ‘Westworld’ HBO Teaser Trailer
- Top 5 Under-the-Radar Anime to Binge On
- ‘Star Trek’ Star Anton Yelchin Dies in Freak Accident
- On ‘The Event Horizon’: Steverson, Nemecek, Hallford & Space City Comic con
- ‘Axanar’ Not Out of the Woods Yet